Well, May is over, and so is the Spring to Finish not-contest. Here's how I did:
1. Paintbox quilt (needs to be quilted and bound) <-- yup. It still does, in fact, need to be quilted and bound.
2. Cherish Nature quilt (just started) <-- I made some progress on this, but it's not even close to done. I haven't finished the top yet, much less quilted it.
3. Happy Stacker baby toy (x2) <-- I actually gave up on this. I decided it was too hard.
4. Pinwheel quilt (assuming that all the blocks are published by then) <-- They are all published, but they aren't all done.
5. Sock Monkey baby quilt <-- A finish! Whoo-hoo!
In my defense, I have done a lot of other things. I've been working on placemats and a matching quilt for my Grandmother. I sewed some napkins for my mom for Mother's day. I am slowly plugging away at my wonky star blocks. And I've made some excellent progress on the sweater I'm knitting (I'm taking a class).
I blame my total lack of completion on the fact that the weather refuses to behave as if it's spring... so how can I possibly spring anywhere?