Friday, November 11, 2011

Apple Rings

I ordered an apple peeler / corer / slicer from amazon. It got here Tuesday, but I haven't had a chance to test it out until today.

It's awesome. You stick an apple on the little fork thing and turn the crank and out comes apple peel strings, a core, and perfectly sliced apple rings. It took me less than an hour to fill the whole dehydrator, which fit somewhere between 25 and 30 apples (I forgot to count them). An hour includes the time it took me to dig the dehydrator out of the cabinet, wash everything, and get everything set up.


I've got a billion apple rings dehydrating right now. I'm very excited.


The dehydrator was a wedding present from a friend of my dad's. This is the first time we've used it, although it was one of the first wedding gifts we got.

No comments:

Post a Comment